Monday, July 09, 2007

Frustration with yarns

So I've been using LionBrand's MicroSpun for my shawl... since I am a beginner I follow the patterns that they provide along with the yarn that calls for it... I have to say...each time I think I've gone through a hurdle with this project... another one pops up...

Yesterday I'm making progress on my Shawl when I go to pull more yarn out from the middle and what happens to come out ... Oh joy! Another clustered knotted mess of yarn ... After trying for nearly an hour to work it out I finally break down and pull out the scissors... Snip Friggin Snip...

Makers of LionBrand Yarn... Could you find it in your hearts to make your Yarn LESS Knot prone!!

1 comment:

The Last Yard said...

Hey shouldnt you be blogging and doing some sort of crafty activity soon???? HeHe